Examples of coating application include:
- Powder Coating operations
- Varnishes, Stains, and Other Coatings used in the cabinetry and furniture industries
- Vinyl and other Polymer Coatings
- Non-stick Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings
- Oil mist and/or Heavy Vapors of Coolants created during high speed Metal Cutting and CNC operations in an enclosed environment
- And many other endless usages requiring protection against the escape of airborne particles and mists from the exhaust stream of any NESHAP compliant coating operation or enclosed working machine environment.
** Superior Fibers also provides filtration products (ZHT) that will withstand elevated temperatures of exhaust stream air as high as 700°F for prolonged periods of time. [Temperatures in excess of 300°F for prolonged periods of time will require a special metal holding device.]
Contact your sales representative for details about these or any other of our fiberglass based products to cover your customer’s unique exhaust protection requirements.